The next government must reset Australia’s approach to road safety and productivity.
- RT @lisa_qta: Less permits would mean less red tape. More heavy vehicle access should be given under notices so fleets can plan e… https://t.co/POXaFobfZ2
- RT @qta_trucking: We are pleased to partner with @Transurban for #RoadSafetyWeek to increase general motorist awareness of driving in… https://t.co/xOrfinTo0N
- RT @RoadFreightNSW: Richard Calver from @NatRoad_AUS speaking today in Sydney at the National Road and Traffic Expo about, amongst ot… https://t.co/kHqDL46VNG
- RT @RoadFreightNSW: RFNSW joins the Road Freight Advisory Council - https://t.co/4rUw8SSULJ
- RT @WesternRoadsFed: New industry research found 70% of remote area truck drivers have been first on scene at accidents. In some cases f… https://t.co/97Q0Cets5R
13 April 2022
23 February 2022
Do you know someone who goes over and above for the trucking industry?
16 February 2022