The government must act to guarantee Australia’s AdBlue supply.
- We are calling for the Government to act urgently to protect Australia's AdBlue supply. #auspol #trucking… https://t.co/aijezaVcUo
- RT @NHVR: COVID-19 NSW Update: As a result of low demand Narrabarba, Raglan, Forbes, Dubbo and Branxton COVID-19 testing site… https://t.co/L52QTDII8J
- RT @qta_trucking: ‼ URGENT ADVICE ‼ EASTBOUND CLOSURE OF TOOWOOMBA BYPASS - Thursday 9th December 5am-7pm @TMRQld will be implement… https://t.co/VSPPIZHnDE
- RT @RoadFreightNSW: A really good straightforward piece on the AdBlue/Urea supply chain problem facing Australia on @theprojecttv ton… https://t.co/G7boRaxoUh
- RT @theprojecttv: Currently, the world is facing a major shortage of Urea and it could change our daily lives. But, what even is it?… https://t.co/sL8YbcQ1Cv
08 December 2021
10 November 2021
More truck rest areas and better bridges are on the way.
09 November 2021
The ATA has welcomed the release of the Government’s Future Fuels Strategy.